Central Print Council of Aotearoa New Zealand is an incorporated society set up to provide a structure for the support of affiliated printmaking artists in Whanganui and through out New Zealand. It is a united body that is able to lobby at both local and national levels on behalf of its members.
The objectives of the Central Print Council of Aotearoa New Zealand
- To provide a structure for printmaking artists.
- To help provide its members with access to specialist equipment, facilities, and educational opportunities.
- To maintain a professional and public profile of printmaking in Whanganui and New Zealand.
- To help provide national and international support and opportunities for members and printmaking artists.
- To initiate and develop a professional forum for members which is committed to ongoing professional development and research.
- To uphold the principles for the Treaty of Waitangi.
- To establish a means of communication and ensure dissemination of information to all members.
- To establish mechanisms to promote school based and community based learning programmes.
- Annual Members Show
- Invitations to special events
- Equipment supplied information
Member – $35.00
Student – $25.00 (must include proof of full-time student ID)
Senior – $25.00 (members aged 62 and over)
Dual/household – $50.00 (two adults at the same address)
To join please send your name(s), postal address, email address, and phone number(s) with a cheque (payable to: Central Print Council of Aotearoa New Zealand Inc.) to Central Print Council of Aotearoa New Zealand, P O Box 191, Hokitika 7842, New Zealand. If you require more information please contact us.